The “Peek a Prize” Toy Box appeals to a cat’s instinctual behavior and natural curiosity. Since cats are natural predators, they love to hunt.
The sturdy wood-constructed box allows cats to “capture” their toys by fishing them out of strategically placed access holes. When interactive play with the cat owner is not possible, smart cats can easily approach and use the toy box for solo play to keep them mentally and physically fit.
For food-motivated cats, kitty treats can be dropped into the toy box for cats to retrieve and eat. Bored cats are unhappy cats and are prone to stress-related behavior problems. Please don't let your cat get bored.
- Cats "capture" their toys by fishing them out of strategically placed holes
- Stimulates indoor cats to keep them mentally and physically fit
- For food motivated cats, drop treats into the toy box for your cat to retrieve
- Sturdy 14" x 14"(36cm x 36cm) wooden box with last for years
- Includes two balls and works great with any toys or with food treats
Tested and approved by cats international.org
Not suitable for kittens under 6 months of age. Ensure that your kitten's head will not fit through the holes.
Price quoted is for 1 Peek-A-Prize Toy Box.