· 4 cups of rolled oats cook until soft, then add to the rest of the ingredients, which are fed raw.
· 2 eggs
· 2 pounds of minced lean beef, or other meats e.g. chicken, turkey, heart, rabbit or lamb
· 1 tablespoon of 'Supplement' powder (see below)
· 2 tablespoons of bonemeal or 4,000 mg Calcium or 2 teaspoons of eggshell powder
· 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
· 10,000 i.u of Vitamin A from for example cod liver oil
· 150 i.u of Vitamin E
· 1 teaspoon of fresh raw vegetables e.g. carrot, spinach, herbs etc.
This will make about 12 cups of which you feed 1 to 2 cups a day depending on how large and active your cat is. Some liver can be added to the recipe but do not use just liver as the only meat.