This pudding is rich in calcium and can be fed as a supplement for weaning kittens, lactating queens, or sick cats. It can also be used to put weight on show cats.
· 0.35oz (10 grams) unflavored gelatin
· 8.45oz (250ml) boiling water
· 8.45 oz (250ml) evaporated milk (or goat's milk)
· 2 egg yolks (discard the whites)
· 2 tablespoons high calorie mayonnaise
· 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
· 2 tablespoons corn syrup
· 1 capsule acidophilus (or use acidophilus yogurt)
· Cat vitamins
Dissolve gelatin in 8.45oz (250ml) boiling water and leave to cool. Add all remaining ingredients to cooled gelatin. Place the mixture in the refrigerator. The mixture will gel as it cools and can be scooped out as required.
Warm the mixture slightly in the microwave before serving. Do not return heated mixture to the main supply. Mixture can be kept in the refrigerator for seven days or frozen until needed.