1 cup of corn meal or Polenta (Cook with 4 cups of water and add to rest of the ingredients which are fed raw.
· 2 eggs
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil or butter. (Less if fatty meats are used)
· 2 pounds of minced meat red or white;(liver/heart/kidney/tripe) or fish or a combination.
· 4 tables spoons of 'Supplement' Powder (see below)
· 2 tablespoons of bonemeal (3,000 mg of Calcium or 1-3/4 teaspoon of eggshell powder
· 10,000 units of Vitamin A (fish oils)
· 150 i.u. Vitamin E
· 1 teaspoon of raw fresh veggies with each meal.
Feed 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups to your cat with each meal
Oats (2 cups before cooking) rice, or potatoes (4 cups cooked) can be used in place of corn as a grain substitute or a combination
Always add about 500 mg of Taurine to cat recipes if you cook the meats.